[Evolution] Download individual mail account.

Hi,
I am a relative newcomer to Evolution (Ver. 2.22.3.1). I have several
POP mail accounts. However, Occasionally there are times when I just
want to d/l mail from a specific account. I cannot find a way of
achieving this. Am I just being dumb, have I missed something or can
Evolution not do what most other mail packages can in this respect?

Apologies if this has been asked before but I can't find any similar
queries in the archives.

Regards,

Bob