Re: [Evolution] evolution svn head broken

On Sun, Oct 19, 2008 at 7:37 PM, Patrick Ohly <Patrick Ohly gmx de> wrote:
Hello Bharath!

I think this was caused by your recent commit of the templates.c file. I
suspect that it only occurs when compiling out-of-tree because '#include
"Evolution-Mail.h"' in mail-component.h works when compiling in-tree.

The include line in mail-component.h looks like the root cause of the
problem, not the missing -I in the templates directory. Including
"mail/Evolution-Mail.h" instead fixes the problem for me, patch
attached.

I also ran into it when compiling the stable branch. Please commit in
both branches if you agree with the solution.

Committed to stable and trunk. Thanks!

-Suman