[Evolution] reorganize the "Preferences" and "Account Assistant" gui to not go over 600px

Hello all,
I am trying to port Evolution to the dell mini 9, and it seems there is
a problem because the height resolution in the dell mini is 600px.
This means that the "Preferences" and "Account Assistant" windows don't
fit (There are others, but theses are the most important for now).

I have tried to look in the .glade files or the ui folder for the those
windows so i can play with the widget and change the size, however I
can't seem to find the configuration.

Can you point me to the right place?
(I have the code from the ubuntu hardy source)

Thanks
Guy Sheffer
Affordy