Re: [Evolution] returning messages to (hotmail) server

On Mon, 2008-10-13 at 21:11 -0500, T Penick wrote:
I followed the instructions to use hotway with Evolution here:

thinking my messages would remain on the hotmail server.... but they didn't.

Mistaken assumption. All POP servers delete the mail unless told
otherwise.

I later found the setting in Evolution to leave the messages on the server but the damage is done... any
suggestions on getting them back out there? (besides forwarding them all)    Maybe some way to display the
server folders so the messages can be dragged and dropped.

AFAIK outside of its Web interface Hotmail is only accesible via POP, so
the answer would be no. I don't know if there's some way via the Web
interface (I don't use Hotmail myself).

poc