[Evolution] Mailbox for writers

Dear All
Being a writer by profession, I ask for maximum fexibility in editing (copy paste) as I was allowed in
Courier.
I would be glad to know if your program allows:
- editing of mail text and subject windows in any folder;
- undo formatting function (Courier: Style: Normal);
- easy text wrap within the size of the mail template (which is to say:)
- no wrap at 72 characters and automatic automatic line or >> inclusions, which you get in the recieved text,
when answering.

I hope that answers will be forwarded to me.

Lloyd, India.