[Evolution] Still can't write to Google Calendar

Greetings.

I've been trying for months to write entries from Evo (currently 2.22.3.1, Ubuntu Hardy Heron here) to my Google Calendar, but it just doesn't work. I've followed the exact information in Evo's manual (including the part that says that I must leave the "Copy calendar contents (...)" unchecked).

When I create the event it shows as created on Evo, but after some time it just disappear from Evo and it never shows on Google Calendar (on it's web page I mean).

Can anyone please help?

TIA,

Er Galvão Abbott