Re: [Evolution] Saved Searches

On Fri, 2008-10-10 at 09:12 -0400, Art Alexion wrote:
Where are saved searches saved?  I have saved two of them, but can't
find a way to access them again.  I have to rebuild them every time.
What is being saved?

If you're talking about Search -> Save Search..., the search conditions
are saved an in XML file named "~/.evolution/<component>/searches.xml",
where <component> is one of "mail", "calendar", etc.

They should appear listed in a more human-friendly form at the bottom of
the Search menu, and also under Search -> Edit Saved Searches...

Matthew Barnes