Re: [Evolution] can't connect to exchange backend process

On Thu, 2008-10-09 at 11:44 -0400, Denny Dalessandro wrote:
I normally use Evolution with the plug in to connect to MS Exchange.
I recently had to change my UID/GID and not I can't check my mail. I
get:

"Could not connect to Evolution Exchange backend process: Permission
denied"

I've tried deleting the entire .evolution directory, killed all
evolution processes, even rebooted, but still the problem persists.

I am assuming you mean that you checked your exchange UID/PWD.  Or did
you change your Linux user?
If I assume correctly, did you try just changing your exchange pwd in
Edit>Preferences>Accounts?

Sometimes a screwdriver is better than a sledgehammer.
--
Art Alexion
Resources for Human Development, Inc.          215-951-0300 x3075