Re: [Evolution] no web browser launch (FCp updates)

On Wed, 2008-10-01 at 12:27 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Wed, 2008-10-01 at 11:42 -0500, Paul Coene wrote:
> Anyone else on FC9 and havign evolution problems since the last set of
> auto-updates?
>
> My web browser (firefox) doesn't launch anymore when clicking on links
> in email.

Run gnome-control-center and click on Preferred Applications to check if
the configuration is correct.

I guess that setting got scrogged by the update?  The browser was set to custom for some reason.  Just setting it back fixed it.  I should have checked that 1st, but I hadn't made changes so I suspected the worst instead of trying the easy fix.  Sorry for the waste of bandwidth.

Paul