Re: [Evolution] no web browser launch (FCp updates)

On Wed, 2008-10-01 at 11:42 -0500, Paul Coene wrote:
Anyone else on FC9 and havign evolution problems since the last set of
auto-updates?

My web browser (firefox) doesn't launch anymore when clicking on links
in email.

Not sure what you mean by "the last set of auto-updates", since that
would depend on when you did them and what repos are enabled on your
system.

I'm using evolution-2.22.3.1-1.fc9.x86_64 and clicking on links works
for me, as it has for the last several years. My browser is also
Firefox.

Run gnome-control-center and click on Preferred Applications to check if
the configuration is correct.

poc