[Evolution] Evolution backup/restore problem

Hi all,

I just upgraded my main system from OpenSuSE 10.3 to 11.0. I use evolution for my calendar and mail, and as
I've done in the past, I made a backup of my home directory before doing the new install. Then I copied back
the contents of ~/.evolution, ~/.gconf/apps/evolution, and ~/.gnome2_private/Evolution. I thought that was
all I had done in the past, and that had been sufficient to restore all my mail configurations, folders, etc.
But this time it doesn't seem to have worked. When I start evolution, it seems to come up as a new install,
and starts taking me through the wizard to set it all up.

Can anyone suggest what I might have done wrong?

TIA
Cheers,
Simon

 "You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions."
â Naguib Mahfouz