Re: [Evolution] Newbie Questions

On Sun, 2008-11-30 at 10:39 +1100, Andrew J Fortune wrote:
Hi,

I'm a newbie Evolution user. I am also a Windows XP user, hence I am
using the version that has been ported to Windows.

I have numerous questions, and have not been able to find the answer
by
looking at the documentation or the archives of this mailing list.

They are as follows :

(1) How do you import mail messages from Outlook Express ?
(2) How do you make Evolution the default mail client, when Outlook
Express is also on the system ? (can't just install OE AFAIK, its
integrated into the OS)
(3) How do you set unread mail messages to display in bold ? (...this
feature appears to be available, according to the "Reading EMail"
screenshot on the Evolution website)
(4) How do you completely delete a mail message (as opposed to sending
it to the Trash) ?
(5) How do you MOVE a mail message to another folder (as opposed to
COPYING, which is what happens when you click and drag) ?
(6) How do you save multiple messages in one hit, for backup
purposes ?

Many of these questions are dealt with in the FAQ:
http://www.go-evolution.org/FAQ

poc