[Evolution] 6 years with Evolution/Linux and no lost emails !

Just a quick note to report that I am celebrating my 6th anniversary of
using Linux and Evolution and that in that time I have not lost a single
email.  I have all my emails going back to 2002.

I originally switched from Windows ME to Linux (RH8) in November of
2002.  I switched because I was tired of being plagued by viruses and
prior to that I had lost my email history several times either due to
system loss due to viruses or due to corruption of the files Microsoft
outlook used.

Since switching, I have not lost a single email.

Kudos to the Evolution developers for giving us a stable, trustworthy
product.