Re: [Evolution] Openchange Revision?
- From: "Suman Manjunath" <manjunath suman gmail com>
- To: reid thompson ateb com
- Cc: "evolution-list gnome org" <evolution-list gnome org>, Jeff Singleton <JSingleton airdefense net>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Openchange Revision?
- Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 07:33:04 +0530
On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 23:50, Reid Thompson <reid thompson ateb com> wrote:
which version of autoconf/automake did you have to downgrade to?
downgrading to autoconf-2.61 should work
I'm getting the following error....
Step1: Preparing Samba4 system
./autogen.sh: running script/mkversion.sh
./script/mkversion.sh: 'version.h' created for
./autogen.sh: running autoheader -I. -I../lib/replace
configure.ac:167: error: m4_defn: undefined macro: _AC_SUBST_VARS
build/m4/public.m4:177: SMB_WRITE_PERLVARS is expanded from...
configure.ac:167: the top level
autom4te-2.63: /usr/bin/m4 failed with exit status: 1
autoheader-2.63: '/usr/bin/autom4te-2.63' failed with exit status: 1
Error in Step1 (error code 1)
Applying the Samba4 patch mentioned here http://tinyurl.com/5awb8p
would fix the issue too. BTW.. I think the patch is a little old and
only the second hunk needs to be applied.
] [Thread Prev