From: Suman Manjunath [mailto:manjunath suman gmail com]
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 11:50 AM
To: Jeff Singleton
Cc: evolution-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Openchange Revision?

On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 19:22, Jeff Singleton <JSingleton airdefense net> wrote:

I noticed that the Mapi Provider page has been updated again.  Are we still using Openchange Revision 710
or is it ok to use most current?

Recently updated to latest trunk (thanks to Julien Kerihuel). Once
libmapi-0.8 is released (sometime very soon) we'd be freezing on that
version for a longer period of time.

So.. yes.. Please use the latest trunk revision of OpenChange and the
corresponding Samba GIT-revision.

-Suman