From: Patrick Ohly [mailto:Patrick Ohly gmx de]
Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2008 11:09 AM
To: Jeff Singleton
Cc: 'evolution-list gnome org'
Subject: Re: [Evolution] It works...

On Fri, 2008-11-21 at 16:17 -0500, Jeff Singleton wrote:
There are probably a few more, but these are the most bothersome to me.

How well does the calendar support work? I can access our Exchange
server just fine with POP and IMAP, so I won't use the MAPI connector
for that. What I need is meeting scheduling because that currently only
works via the Outlook web interface.

--
Bye, Patrick Ohly