Re: [Evolution] Blackhole folder
- From: toshi esumi <email toshiesumi com>
- To: Patrick O'Callaghan <poc usb ve>
- Cc: evolution-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Blackhole folder
- Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 14:37:22 -0800
On Sat, 2008-11-22 at 17:57 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
Is the folder local or on a server? If it's on a server, can you check
it with a different mail client?
In any case, try deleting the index files corresponding to the folder
and restarting Evolution. The index files are found
under .evolution/mail ina a directory depending on the protocol and
folder hierarchy, and have names ending in ".ev-summary" and
".ibex.index". Evo will recreate them when it starts up.
Next time, I'll take a close look at these files.
] [Thread Prev