Re: [Evolution] Blackhole folder

On Sat, 2008-11-22 at 12:37 -0800, toshi esumi wrote:
I'm using Evolution 2.22.1.1 running on openSuSE 11.0. And I recently
noticed one of my folder I created to store email from my friend
doesn't show any email in it. I can move email from inbox into this
folder called "Friends" but as soon as I do, it disappears. If this is
a common trouble and was discussed in this list, please point me to
the thread in the archive.

Is the folder local or on a server? If it's on a server, can you check
it with a different mail client?

In any case, try deleting the index files corresponding to the folder
and restarting Evolution. The index files are found
under .evolution/mail ina a directory depending on the protocol and
folder hierarchy, and have names ending in ".ev-summary" and
".ibex.index". Evo will recreate them when it starts up.

poc