Re: [Evolution] Gmail keeps expunging when using evolution

On Sat, 2008-11-15 at 11:27 -0500, Mark Pyles wrote:
I have been using Evolution and have my
accounts setup for gmail.

IMAP or POP3?

When I go to my gmail account on gmail's site
my  mail is there, but when I try to download my mail in evolution a
popup box comes up and tells me that is is checking the mail and then it
grabs the mail and then says that it is expunging the mail when I didn't
want or tell it to.

When you access via webmail, are the retrieved messages marked read?

Do the messages disappear from evo when it says it is expunging them?
Does the expunge message come up in a dialog, or in the status bar?
--
Art Alexion
Resources for Human Development, Inc.          215-951-0300 x3075