From: evolution-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:evolution-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Johnny Jacob
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2008 4:06 AM
To: evolution-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Evolution] libmapi.so.0.8 has undefined reference

On Mon, 2008-11-10 at 10:13 -0500, Jeff Singleton wrote:
Suman

Reinstalling the gnome-icons-theme package did not fix the 'red X' images.  I even tried copying the icons
from my system folder /usr/share/icons and still no icons. The public folders show up when I search for new
subscriptions and I can add them to my 'Favourites' menu --- but I always see "Error Refreshing Folder". So
I have yet to get my folder populated with any news or messages.

E-Mail seems to work just fine.  Moving messages to other folders does not work at all (they don't even
copy to that folder).

Can you watch out for any messages printed on the console during
move/copy ?

And would be nice if you can raise the issues in bugzilla. Easier to
track :)

in Bugzilla use : "evolution[mapi]" in "Status Whiteboard" field.

Thanks !

So the long and short of it is that I really have to have Public Folders synchronization for me to be able
to use Evo w/ MAPI at work.

IS there any kind of goal set for getting full Public Folder functionality working?

We don't have the APIs for this. Openchange is working on this.

Jeff