[Evolution] First impressions of 2.24.1

Last night I updated my Fedora 9 installation to Fedora 10, which brings
with it Evo 2.24.1. A few initial comments:

1) The unread message count in the folder list is frequently wrong, in
fact much more than it used to be in earlier version of Evo. In other
words, the folder shows 3 unread messages when in fact there are none.
This happens with several different folders. There doesn't seem to be an
easy way to force Evo to fix the count. Perhaps this is a bug in the new
SQL indexing code?

2) When viewing a folder with "Unread Messages" selected in the Show:
box (something I often do with mailing list folders), and there are no
remaining unread messages in the folder, I get a line sitting in the
message pane saying "No message satisfies your search criteria ...".
Although this is technically correct, I find it annoying. I could live
with it if were caused by an explicit search in the Search: box, but
IMHO that's a notionally different scenario for the user even if the
implementation is the same.

3) On trying to open an HTML mail I get a line (in red!) saying the
message is too big for Evo to handle and offering to open it in an
external application. Unfortunately a) it's hard to see how it can be
"too big", as it consists of half a dozen lines of text and no graphics,
and b) the little menu of external apps is empty so there's nothing to
select. The alternative "show inline" option just presents an empty box.
This is extremely frustrating.

*However* after a few minutes Evo changed its mind and showed me the
message anyway! WTF?!?!?

poc