[Evolution] Ubuntu 8.04 Evolution v 2.22.3.1 Google Agenda problem

Hi,

I connected my Google Agenda calendar with my Evolution Calendar. I read
well my Google calendar but when I create an appointment with Evolution
on my Google Agenda it's not synchronized on Google and it disappear
from Evolution after a couple of minutes !?

What is the problem ?

Sam.

--
Sam Przyswa - Chef de projet
Email: samp arial-concept com

--
Ce message a ïtï vïrifiï par MailScanner
suspect n'a ïtï trouvï.