Re: [Evolution] Compacting folders in Evolution

Hi,

I just switched to Evolution from Thunderbird.  The latter (like MS Outlook) has a function to compact the folders so that they will take less hard drive space, such as after you have deleted a number of messages.  I'm not finding this option in Evolution, and none of my web searches on the subject give any information on this either.  Does anyone know if Evolution has this feature, or needs it?

In Evolution this function is called "Expunge". Press Ctrl + E or go to Folder/Expunge.

Regards

Constantin