Re: [Evolution] Making all folders available offline

Tried that... no dice...  Unless there is some other solution, I'll have
to go through, mark them for offline one at a time... and then unmark
them... ugh (a couple hundred folders)...

Ron
-
Ronald Vyhmeister, PhD
rvyhmeister aiias edu
Professor and Program Director, PhD in Business
Assistant to the President for HR and Administration
AIIAS
Technology is dominated by two kinds of people:
Those who manage what they do not understand and
those who understand that which they do not manage.