[Evolution] Making all folders available offline

Is there an easy way to mark all folders for off-line use?  (and then
unmark them).  Given how much I travel, I would like to mark all for
off-line, download them all, and then unmark them all... then I can
search my mail when off-line...

Thanks,

Ron
-
Ronald Vyhmeister, PhD
rvyhmeister aiias edu
Professor and Program Director, PhD in Business
Assistant to the President for HR and Administration
AIIAS
Technology is dominated by two kinds of people:
Those who manage what they do not understand and
those who understand that which they do not manage.