Re: [Evolution] Evolution Exchange with Cookieauth.dll

On Tue, 2008-11-04 at 08:33 -0800, Ravi Shah wrote:
I am new to Linux Desktop running Fedora 10 back to 9, and now back to 10,
but can't get the Evolution Exchange work with the Corporate.  I have
shifted through hundreds of documents, and few things I have found that
there appears to be issue with the Exchange Server behind the ISA Firewall
in which you are redirecting using Cookieauth.dll?

I have found some documentation in which Apple's email client having similar
problem.  I am running the latest Exchange for the Evolution which comes
with F10, and I have tried all sorts of variation of how to enter stuff in,
but nothing has worked.

I would like to switch, but I can't use F10 without functioning Exchange
Connector, and I wonder if anyone knows if this issue has been resolved?

Are you using Exchange 2000 or Exchange 2003?
What is the OWA url/redirected url?
If possible, mask any *corporate* specific details and send a E2K_DEBUG
traces.

V. Varadhan