Re: [Evolution] Cannot Authenticate with Exchange Server

On Fri, 2008-05-30 at 14:59 -0400, Davis Ford wrote:

I seem to have gotten slightly farther but no dice.

TANA is the NT domain, davidfor is the domain login, but the full
email is david ford somewhere com

If I enter david ford somewhere com for the username in evo, it does
the same HTTP exchange, and then responds with another dialog box to
re-enter the password a second time.  When I do this, it generates the
old error dialog box: Could not authenticate, check username/password,
blah blah.

OK.  Our mail accounts follow the domain, i.e. RHD.ORG\art ==
art rhd org

Have you tried just davidfor without the preceding domain?

With evo, my uid is just art.

Looking at the HTTP exchange, it just repeats the same exchange again
-- I see nothing new in the headers.
--
Art Alexion
MIS