Re: [Evolution] Cannot Authenticate with Exchange Server

On Fri, 2008-05-30 at 11:02 -0400, Davis Ford wrote:
When I login to the OWA with Firefox, I use this information:

username: TANA\davidfor
password: ******

When I use evolution: I fill in the following info:

username: TANA\davidfor
OWA URL: https://mail.somewhere.com/exchange/

I have tried every variation on this username/OWA_URL with no success
(e.g. with/without domain name, with/without /exchange/, etc.).  I've
searched google tirelessly, and found no real resolution, so I was
hoping the folks on this list would have an idea on a workaround?

Thanks in advance!

Try davidfor tana com or just davidfor.  I support about 500 exchange
2003 accounts and different ones seem to work for different people using
different clients.  My guess is that it is exchange being finicky, not
evo.  Based on people having similar issues with Treo/VersaMail and
OutlookExpress (POP) and OWA.

--
Art Alexion
MIS