Re: [Evolution] cross populating events to different calender servers

On Thu, 2008-05-29 at 15:39 +0200, Milan Crha wrote:

      Hi,

Hi.

I'm not sure whether I can help here, I just want to suggest one thing:
even Evolution supports Publishing of calendars,

Publishing in what way?

or also Free/Busy
servers, (Edit->Preferences->Calendar and Tasks),

That depends on people wanting to book meetings in my corporate calendar
to observe the free/busy from my personal calendar.  What if I have many
personal calendars?  What if my corporate calendar server won't reflect
the free/busy of my personal calendar?

then what about using
company calendar but setting a 'private' flag for the appointment?

And what happens when I've used the company calendar to book my next
year's worth of personal appointments and then I get fired, or the
company calendar's data store crashes and there is no back up?  Or what
if I have privacy concerns about putting my personal data on the company
calendar server.  Or what if my company forbids me from putting personal
events in their calendar?

It
depends on your company calendar,

It *way* depends on it.