Re: [Evolution] Birthdays Anniversaries

Okay, that makes sense, though it seems a little counter intuitive.  I normally don't fill out all the
contact information, just names and email addresses, so for me it would be more work to go through all my
contacts than to just input each birthday as an annually repeating event.

Is there any way to remove the Birthdays & Anniversaries calendar?

Thanks.

---- Art Alexion <art RHD ORG> wrote:
If I recall correctly, the Birthdays & Anniversaries Calendar is
populated by dates in your contact entries.  It is read-only because it
is not edited directly but by changing dates in contacts.