[Evolution] Birthdays & Anniversaries

I'm using Evolution with Hardy Heron, 2.22.1.  On the Calendar page, there is
a Birthdays & Anniversaries calendar under Contacts that is read-only.
Because of this, I have not used it, but rather, put all my birthdays in the
Personal Calendar under On This Computer, so I don't need to have Birthdays
& Anniversaries.  Can I delete this to remove the clutter?

Thank you.