Re: [Evolution] Searches...

        Hi Richard,
if I got it right, you are really talking about labels, from
Edit->Preferences->Mail preferences->Labels, where you added your own
new label "computer", thus you've a version 2.22.x of Evolution or

There was done some changes recently in the search folders with labels.
See the patch here:
The patch is in a data file, so you can also apply it by hand without
any source code change.

Did I get your question properly or do I miss here something?