Re: [Evolution] Evolution-list Digest, Vol 34, Issue 32

On Wed, 2008-05-21 at 16:56 -0700, PM Pope wrote:
[...]

Right pointing blue arrow is the correct icon. Running
Debian>Etch>Gnome. If not I would check the Theme Manager... er,
right?

Could you maybe *not* quote the entire digest when replying? I for one
don't even know which message you refer to (and I can't be bothered
looking through the whole thing to find out).

poc