Re: [Evolution] Calendar is Read-only

On Tue, 2008-05-20 at 22:01 +0100, amsbradley blueyonder co uk wrote:
I currently cannot add new appointments or reminders in the Evolution
Calendar.

Each time I attempt to do so, I get a message stating "Calendar is
Read-Only".

Which provide are you using ?  Web calendars are read only.

So just check when you are creating any appointment which calendar is
highlighted in left side panel. If you are using IMAP, then personal
calendar should be highlighted. You will be able to create events.

Hope it helps.

How do I make it read/write please?

TIA

Tony