[Evolution] Preview Pane Not Change with Email

Running Evolution 2.21.92 on SunOS 5.11 snv_83 i86pc the Preview pane
will occasionally get 'stuck' on one email and will not change to show
the next email selected. I can move to other mailboxes, select another
email and view the other email in a separate window, but the Preview
pane does not change. It happens will both a .Mac account and an
Exchange server account, both accessed via IMAP over SSL. Turning
Preview on and off does not solve the problem.

Is this a known issue with this version of Evolution? If so, is there a
work-around other than restarting Evolution? If it is not a previously
known issue, how can I go about looking for the cause?

thanks,

aric