Re: [Evolution] Backup downloaded IMAP email

Hello

On Sat, 2008-05-17 at 09:08 -0500, j-lists wrote:
I'm running Evolution 2.6.3 (Debian Etch) and I have a mail account
that is setup to connect to a mail server that is now dead. This
server will never be resurrected and my email "backup" is now the
contents of my offline folders in Evolution. Now I would like to
backup these folders and I believe I know how to do that, simply
backup ~.evolution/mail but then I do not know how I would restore it
in future. Is it just a matter of replacing the ~/evolution/mail
directory on a fresh install? Are there other directories that have
infromation that I need?
Assuming the emails are cached locally, move them into a local folder.
This should work just fine.

Also, is there a way to add another email account and have this old
account not participate in the Send/Receive?

Thanks!