[Evolution] Problems with importing outlook calendar into Evolution

ïHi Everybody,

for some days I'm using Evolution 2.2 now. I migrated from Win XP to
Ubuntu HH an therefore, I exported my contacts, my calendar, etc. from
Outlook into separate files (contacts.csv, calendar.csv, etc.)

Some days ago I started importing the data to Evolution. Importing
contacts
worked fine, but importing calendar.csv doesn't work correct.

In Evolution I switched to calendar, started the importing-task and
waited several minutes. When importing was finished I did not find any
data in my calendar - but - in my contacts-folder.

Does anybody has an idea, what went wrong? And how to import my
calendar-data?

TIA

Patric