Re: [Evolution] New system, once more for libusb

Le mardi 06 mai 2008 à 01:52 +1000, Andrew Greig a écrit :
Hi All,

I have just upgraded to Mandriva 2008.1. I checked if the visor module
was loaded, and as it was I removed it
#rmmod visor

and checked that it was in fact absent.

Hit hot sync on my Palm Life Drive and lo and behold! visor is back
again.

I would really like to get libusb running this time.  I have a faster
machine with usb2.0 native.

Here are some other specs:
[andrew andrew ~]$ rpm -q hal
hal-0.5.11-0.rc2.1mdv2008.1
[andrew andrew ~]$ rpm -q pilot-link
package pilot-link is not installed

pilot-link should be install. It contains the blacklist for visor
module.

I guess I'll have to move this file to another package to sure it is
installed even if pilot-link is not installed :(

--
Frederic Crozat <fcrozat mandriva com>
Mandriva