Re: [Evolution] Trouble with CalDAV support on Win32 port

If anybody is interested in picking up the CalDAV work there are now at least 2 CalDAV servers which are stable enough to work with - the Darwin server and bedework.

Bedework works fine with Lightning and Apples ical - I use Lightning with our production server.

Pete Biggs wrote:
1. Has anyone successfully used CalDAV calendars with Evolution 2.8 on
Win32? If so, how did you do it and/or what am I doing wrong or have
missed?

CalDAV support on 2.8/2.10 was to, err say the least, patchy.  I gave up
on it eventually because I couldn't find a combination of Evo version
and CalDAV server that was stable enough to use.

P.