Re: [Evolution] Tony Earnshaw, 29/02/40 - 29/04/08

Please, pass on our condolences to the family.  He was well thought of,
and well respected here.

-dkap

On Sun, 2008-05-04 at 09:21 -0400, Ace Suares wrote:
Dear List,

Tony Earnshaw, active member of this list, has passed away last Tuesday.

About a month ago he was diagnosed with stage 5 lung cancer and within a
very short time Tony left us.

Tony's body will be cremated Monday 5th of May in Amsterdam.

For those who want to express their feelings, please visit

      http://www.xs4all.nl/~snore/tony

If among you there are people who want to have more information, send me
an email at ace suares an and I will forward it to the kind people that
take care of his affairs.

With Sadness,

Ace Suares