Re: [Evolution] "Group By Threads" with Groupwise Server

Hi Sankar,

On Wed, 2008-04-30 at 16:22 +0000, Sankar P wrote:
When I use a Groupwise client, the "Message-Id" matches the "References"
and "In-Reply-To" fields and it can show the threads. I'm not 100% sure
how Evolution is trying to reference the thread relationship between
emails, but I just know that it is not working correctly.

The GroupWise server has certain issues and is not returning the correct
headers needed for Message Threading.

So let me quess, this issue is SOAP related, right?

With GroupWise Bonsai, this has improved a lot. So, in few more months,
you should be able to see Threading in Evolution GroupWise in the proper
way and correctly.

Good to know. Thanks.