Re: [Evolution] evolution-exchange-mapi-provider plugin disables itself
- From: "Joseph L. Casale" <jcasale ActiveNetwerx com>
- To: Rick Bilonick <rab nauticom net>
- Cc: evolution-list <evolution-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] evolution-exchange-mapi-provider plugin disables itself
- Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 17:45:33 -0600
Here is the well-kept secret (I could not find the original list
messages I received):
This will have to be modified depending where your samba4 is located and
you need to do this (obviously) before you start evolution.
Appreciate this! I can connect, and enumerate my folders now and only display *maybe* some small folders. But
it soon crashes Evolution. Obvioulsy authentication is fine so it must be some other issue.
I am almost there!
] [Thread Prev