Re: [Evolution] palm pilot sync problems

Still the same.  Anyone have any ideas?  Maybe someone can give me a list of the files that must be installed for these elements to show up in Gnome-Pilot so that I can verify that I have them all?

On Fri, 2008-03-07 at 10:49 +1100, Andrew Greig wrote:
On Thu, 2008-03-06 at 18:46 -0500, Jennifer Weltz wrote:
> Thanks Andrew,
>
> I tried this in YAST and loaded in everything related to synching and
> evolution for the Pilot but it is still not showing the Calendar,
> Contacts etc...  In Conduits, I only have Backup, Expense, File, Memo
> File, Send Mail, Test and Time.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Best
> Jennifer
>
> On Thu, 2008-03-06 at 00:25 +1100, Andrew Greig wrote:
> > Jennifer wrote:
> > I am using the Gnome Pilot applet to sync my Tungsten E Palm and they
> > connect just fine but I do not seem to have or see options on Gnome to
> > sync my Calendar, contacts,to-do, memo etc.  It seems to only allow me
> > to back my pilot data up.  Is there somewhere else I should be looking.
> >
> > I am using SUSE 10.2
> >
> > Jennifer
> >
> > Hi Jennifer,
> >
> > It is probably because you have not installed the Evolution-pilot
> > packages.  Once you do that you should see a full set of conduits.
> >
> > yast2 evolution-pilot  I suppose should do it.  I have only used Suse
> > once. Excuse the rustiness.
> >
> > Andrew Greig
> > Melbourne, Australia

Hi Jennifer,

With the installation of evolution-pilot I have these conduits
available:
Backup
EAddress
ECalendar
EMemos
EToDo
File
Test

I would be inclined to run
$ evolution --force-shutdown

And then re-start Evolution.

Now others on the list may have other ideas as this may be a perfectly
superfluous step.

Hope this helps.

Andrew Greig
Melbourne, Australia