Re: [Evolution] palm pilot sync problems

Thanks Andrew,

I tried this in YAST and loaded in everything related to synching and evolution for the Pilot but it is still not showing the Calendar, Contacts etc...  In Conduits, I only have Backup, Expense, File, Memo File, Send Mail, Test and Time.

Any ideas?

Best
Jennifer