Re: [Evolution] palm pilot sync problems
- From: Jennifer Weltz <jweltz jvnla com>
- To: Andrew Greig <AndrewLGreig netscape net>
- Cc: evolution-list <evolution-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] palm pilot sync problems
- Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 18:46:10 -0500
I tried this in YAST and loaded in everything related to synching and evolution for the Pilot but it is still not showing the Calendar, Contacts etc... In Conduits, I only have Backup, Expense, File, Memo File, Send Mail, Test and Time.
On Thu, 2008-03-06 at 00:25 +1100, Andrew Greig wrote:
I am using the Gnome Pilot applet to sync my Tungsten E Palm and they
connect just fine but I do not seem to have or see options on Gnome to
sync my Calendar, contacts,to-do, memo etc. It seems to only allow me
to back my pilot data up. Is there somewhere else I should be looking.
I am using SUSE 10.2
It is probably because you have not installed the Evolution-pilot
packages. Once you do that you should see a full set of conduits.
yast2 evolution-pilot I suppose should do it. I have only used Suse
once. Excuse the rustiness.
] [Thread Prev