[Evolution] Evolution and Gmail + IMAP

I'm sorry if I'm bringing up something that has been brought up before
but I cannot find any answer and I'm not getting any replies in IRC.

I have a GMail account that I cam accessing via IMAP through Evolution.
When I delete an email shouldn't that email be moved to the GMail IMAP
Trash folder? Or at least be moved to Evolution's local Trash folder?
Neither is happening. Is there something that I'm missing? Any help
would be appreciated. Thanks.

- Brian Cardarella