Re: [Evolution] Yet Another Printing Question

On Mon, 2008-03-03 at 09:04 -0500, Donald E. Holt wrote:
Even after setting paper size to US LETTER in File/Page Setup (and
selecting "apply"), when I attempt to print a message, the paper size
reverts to A4. I don't have that problem in other Gnome applications.

Now that could be a legitimate bug in either Evolution or GtkPrint.
File a bug against Evolution first, if you would.  I'll take a look, and
if necessary forward it on to the GTK+ folks.

(CC me on the bug too so I don't forget, please.)

Matthew Barnes