Re: [Evolution] Bindingd to Evolution

On Fri, 2008-06-27 at 07:45 +0000, Anthony Gardner wrote:
I'm trying to find bindings to Evolution. Initially, as I'm developing
a Rails CMS, I was looking for Ruby bindings but Revolution is not
viable. I then searched for Perl bindings - nothing -  and then Python
- evolution-python.

But, I'm not sure evolution-python is for me as it seems I can only
read the Evolution client whereas I would like to update the
AddressBook (different address books) and Calendar (different
calendars).

Can anyone help me with this? I'm quite surprised that I can;t find a
comprehensive binding to this large OS project.

CIA

-Ants

Disclaimer: Technically speaking, I am always wrong!

http://www.go-evolution.org/SWIGforEDS : Looks like the effort was
abandoned - http://www.ruby-forum.com/topic/112966 .

Johnny Jacob http://johnnyjacob.org