[Evolution] Bug in address collector?

Three address resources: Exchange GAL, Exchange Contacts and local
Personal.  I have the feature set up that collects addresses I send to
and saves them in local personal.  I really like this feature, but I am
noticing that it doesn't seem to check whether the address already
exists in the resource. So I end up with 5, 7, sometimes 10 copies of
the same address.  I know it is not doing this every time I send to an
address or I would have even more copies.  My guess is that it either
creates these duplicates when I address manually (with or without
autofill) or when I address through reply, but not both.

Are others having this problem?

--
Art Alexion
MIS