Re: [Evolution] Starting Evo on Hardy

On Tue, 2008-06-24 at 20:51 -0700, Axel wrote:
Hi Guys!

I noticed that after a boot I am not able to start Evo that easily. I
click on Evo and it keeps doing something and suddenly it stops. ps
-All shows everything running, inclusive of the Evo front end, but it
does not show on the desktop. I kill the tasks and try again between
1-3 trial and suddenly I get "Ignore or Recover from a EVO crash"
window.

This does not happen later in the day, if I close Evo and restart
it ... It happen to me for the last few days.

I am on the latest evo 2.22.2+patches, Kubuntu 8.04.

Can you install the debug info packages and start evolution under GDB.

http://live.gnome.org/GettingTraces/Details#gdb-already-running

Would be nice if you can raise a issue in bugzilla. Would be much easier
to track.

Thanks a lot !

Johnny Jacob http://johnnyjacob.org