[Evolution] Multiple E-Mail Accounts in 2.22.2

I am new to Ubuntu and to Evolution, so this is probably a dumb question...please be gentle...Evolution was
easy to set up, even for a novice like me, but I have one niggling issue that I cannot resolve. I have
multiple e-mail addresses and cannot figure out how to add any of those addresses after creating the first
one. Online Help says you add additional addresses via the configuration program, which is brought up by
clicking on the "New" option, but I cannot find "New" anywhere on any Evolution dropdown. The only "New"
option I see is the "New Hardware/Software selection." What am I missing? How do I add the additional
addresses?  ~shozzbott